It’s 2018, and Allegany has never been so avant garde: military aircraft hovering feet above random properties with no remotely apparent or constitutional probable cause, occupation of the town by a terror organization that the media has informed us is more psychologically stable and human-rights minded than the rest of us humans (against whom they are professed to act), when you need water you are restricted to getting fluoride instead, jets spraying precision patterns across the sky giving no consecutive hours of sun for almost a quarter of a year at times, HAARP facilities giving 80-degree Januaries, farm products are suddenly illegal after tens of thousands of years, the local newspaper streamlines its coverage to fiction, children are forced to change gender, the morbidly obese divorced public dressing as homeless ladies of the night swoons over caveman-like representatives and experts offering either of the two sentiments permitted by the Pentagon talking points issued to the government news agencies …
These are but a seductive taste of the inspiration teeming in western New York state as stipulated by the country’s founders and basic human rights. The liberty to be treated as a criminal and cow, by locals who have emasculated themselves for milk bones thrown by hideous international beings who defraud and massacre around the world.
“There’s not much dignity in undermining democracy. But there is a huge pile of money, and for many people that’s enough.” – Charlie Skelton, London Guardian
At this region, reality is decreed derangement, just as in dystopia. It is where citizens are continually processed by police.
“The interests behind the [U.N.] Administration, such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller – and the Bilderberg group have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years.” – Official of the German Ministry for Defence and advisor to NATO, Dr. Johannes Koeppl (quotes from more people)
to·tal·i·tar·i·an (t-tl-târ–n) adj. Of, relating to, being, or imposing a form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life, the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed … n. A practitioner or supporter of such a government. (source of definition: internet dictionary)
Not sure about totalitarianism in Allegany, New York? Attempt this: http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/04/20/freedom-democracy-tyranny/
DEMANDS AGAINST BILDERBERG (Inter-Parlaimentary Union, Mont Pelerin, Le Cercle):
1. The arrest of Henry Kissinger for the illegal bombing of Cambodia, ordering Chile’s fascist coup, authorising the Turkish Invasion of Cyprus, Indonesia’s fascist coup and all his other subsequent crimes against humanity.
2. That all royalty in attendance be arraigned for treason, having sold their nation’s economic independence, and therefore national sovereignty, to this criminal Bilderberg cartel
3. That all oil executives in attendance including David Rockefeller be arrested for theft for the ‘Libor style’ fixing of oil prices which have seen oil at least $35 a barrel above its market price for at least the last decade.
4. That all bankers attending the conference be arrested for any of several counts of financing terrorism, theft and fraud: money laundering; Libor fraud; Payment Protection Insurance fraud and Interest Rate Swap fraud
5. That all financial services executives present be arrested and charged with false accounting and fraud for signing off the accounts of bankrupt banks etc. from 2000 to 2007 in the run-up to the 2008 financial crisis.
6. That all attendees connected in any way with the arms industry, the Military Industrial Complex, including investments and loans in that industry from which they stand to profit, be arrested for crimes against humanity.
7. That all media executives connected with media empires be arrested that have committed criminal acts such as phone hacking, blacklisting, monopolising markets, racism, incitement to war and character assassination.
8. That all media executives in media empires that censor reports on Bilderberg or related Anti-Trust criminality be arrested for malicious falsehood or misconduct in public office, being accessories to Serious Organised Crime.
9. That all politicians who attend in a private capacity be arrested for accepting bribes and misconduct in a public office.
10. That all private transport, including private jets and motor cars used by conference attendees be impounded by the police pending proof that they are not the proceeds of crime.
11. Any Bilderberg attendees who remain at liberty give a press conference at or close to the venue on Thursday 6th June where they will be available to answer all questions about their conduct from press and public.
(source of demand list: https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6981)
“If only the mainstream press treated Bilderberg as seriously as the politicians who go to it.” – Charlie Skelton, London Guardian
The time came for Olean humans to choose between what is right and what is easy. They have not just chosen what is convenient, but directly pursue corruption.
It is one thing for the media (state) to be depraved. When the peasants are witnessed believing and mimicking it, totalitarianism has arrived.
“This is what happens when … the rule of law becomes little more than a cattle prod for forcing the citizenry to march in lockstep with the government. … overcriminalization, that phenomenon in which everything is rendered illegal and everyone becomes a lawbreaker. … you could also find yourself passing time in a … slammer for … farting in a public place after 6 pm on a Thursday … average Americans unknowingly engaging in criminal acts at least three times a day.” – John D. Whitehead, J.D., Rutherford Institute
“Now today, the trial takes place in the media. They are convicted in the media and they know they can’t get a fair trial. Where are they going to get a jury from? Because they have all read the newspapers or watched the case on TV. So, the accused has to make a plea bargain. And so, your lawyer negotiates a deal with the prosecutor in which you admit to some minor offence unrelated to the one you are charged with. So that the prosecutor can win the case and you can get off without heavy punishment.” – Asst US Sec Treasury, Assoc Editor Wall St J, Dr PC Roberts